We see a community that embraces and respects uniqueness and diversity – where a person with a disability has an equal opportunity to aspire and to achieve.
Our vision and values guide us in all that we do. To find out more, click here.
Our Strategic Plan
Our Strategic Objectives
Quality and Service Delivery
- Support our clients through their life journey
- We deliver caring, high quality client-centred services
- Provide specialist services such as the Centre of Excellence for Deafblind clients
People and Partnerships
- Provide a meaningful employee experience and a values based culture
- Builds career development pathways
- Develop relationships and partnerships to coordinate full service offerings for our clients
- Attract new clients and retain existing clients
- Develop a broader (more diversified) funding base
- Continuous analysis of every aspect of our business to determine financial viability
Systems and Process Transformation
- A technology strategy that’s in accord with NDIS and supports our decentralised service model
- Systems and work processes are NDIS compliant and service improvements are driven by quality data and customer feedback
- Encourage innovative ideas to deliver best care
To read SensesWA’s Constitution, click here.
SensesWA ensures that all of its disability supports and services are provided to the highest standard, and is committed to achieving positive outcomes for people with disability, their families and carers. We do this by ensuring compliance with the National Standards for Disability Services. Continuously improving our services through feedback and involvement from our clients, their families and carers.