Be our guest at Amelia House, York. Just over an hour’s drive from Perth, in the historic town of York, you’ll discover a wonderful place where you can stay and unwind to increase your confidence and skills with independent living and personal care. Staying at the house with other people gives you opportunities to engage and interact socially in a safe and supported environment.
The home is fully staffed and equipped to support individuals with varying degree of needs especially high physical needs.
Set amongst peaceful gardens, Amelia House has:
- Five comfortable bedrooms (one equipped for high needs)
- Two bathrooms (one fully equipped or high needs)
- Two large rooms with big screen TVs, DVD player and playstation
- A patio with barbeque facilities
- A fully equipped kitchen and dining area
- A liberty swing and accessible playground for children of all ages
Amelia House is just minutes from the centre of York, where you will discover a lively mix of shops, cafes, restaurants and grand old buildings. There is also plenty to see and do in the surrounding Avon Valley, including farm and museum tours and walking trails.
TAKE A VIRTUAL TOUR
Have a look through Amelia House from the comfort of your home with our virtual tour. Just click on the image below (best viewed using Google Chrome).