Join us for a day of Christmas baking fun! This is a one-off cooking group that is aimed at developing cooking and social skills for the festive season.
General group goals are aimed at:
- Increasing range of foods
- Building friendships
- Developing social and teamwork skills
- Following instructions/recipe
- Organisation and problem solving
- Kitchen safety and hygiene skills
Cost: $200 approx (Dependent on numbers)
Based on 6 participants. If numbers vary the cost will be adjusted. Billed to NDIS plan.
Tuesday 19 December 10am-12pm
Admiral Park Community Sporting Facility,
65 Admiral Grove, Heathridge
To register contact:
Therapy Support Officer
Before 29 November 2023