Join our Protective Behaviours group and learn about relationships, independence and listening to our bodies.
4 x sessions Plus 1 follow up session with family and Social Worker to discuss strategies and how to reinforce concepts in the home.
Group topics include:
- Asserting our right to feel safe
- Listening to what our body tells us
- Improved assertiveness and greater independence
- Circle of relationships
- Reducing risk of sexual abuse
- The language to report an incidence of abuse
- Protective behaviours principles
- Healthier choices – Lessen the chance of risk-taking behaviours.
Have fun | Improve skills | Make friends
Age: 10-14 years
Commencing Monday 18 October
Every Monday for 4 weeks
Includes: 4 group sessions
1 follow up session with family and Social Worker to discuss strategies and how to reinforce concepts in the home.
To register your interest contact:
Laura, Senior Social Worker