Our clients live fulfilling and enriched lives, with our support.
Our vision and values guide us in all that we do. To find out more, click here.
Our Strategic Plan
Our Strategic Objectives
Quality and Service Delivery
- We will deliver high quality client-centred services that are close to where our clients live
- We will support our clients through their life journey
- We will build on our Centre of Excellence for Deafblind Services
People and Partnerships
- We will build career development pathways
- We will provide a meaningful employee experience and a values based culture
- We will develop relationships and partnerships to coordinate full service offerings for our clients
- We will attract new clients and retain existing clients
- We will develop a broader (more diversified) funding base
- We will continuously analyse our services to determine their financial viability
Systems and Process Transformation
- We will use quality data and consumer engagement to drive service improvements
- We will use and implement systems and processes that are compliant and efficient
- We will implement an Enterprise Resource Platform solution that supports NDIS business requirements
To read SensesWA’s Constitution, click here.
SensesWA ensures that all of its disability supports and services are provided to the highest standard, and is committed to achieving positive outcomes for people with disability, their families and carers. We do this by ensuring compliance with the National Standards for Disability Services. Continuously improving our services through feedback and involvement from our clients, their families and carers.
We see a community that embraces and respects uniqueness and diversity – where a person with a disability has an equal opportunity to aspire and to achieve.