What we offer you
Supporting people with disability is one of the most rewarding jobs you can have.
At SensesWA, whatever role you play, you will have the opportunity to really make a difference for our clients and their families. As a person who supports people with disability you are in the unique position of being able to improve a person’s quality of life.
We promote and support the wellbeing of our people and provide a great range of benefits, including:
- A competitive salary that reflects your skills and experience
- Flexible working conditions that work for you including working from home. (Senses understands that life doesn’t fit into a 9-5 box)
- Structured and regular internal clinical and supervision and support
- Financial allowances and time allocation to complete any registration requirements and supervision as part of an internship under AHPRA.
- Opportunities for career progression through mentoring and Advanced Practitioner status
- Up to $15,900 per annum tax free
- Up to 8 weeks purchased leave (pro-rata) in addition to the four weeks per annum Annual Leave
- 5 days and $500 professional development per annum (pro-rata)
- 2 days wellness leave per annum
- Company laptop and mobile phone
- Company car use or mileage reimbursement
- Free annual flu vaccination
- Free on-site parking
- Discounts and benefits from our corporate partners
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Access to extensive resources and equipment including a range of hardcopy and online assessments, tools and therapeutic resources.
- Friendly and supportive working environment.
- Team building events and social activities.
Like to know more?
Find out more about how you can support individuals by becoming a support worker or part of the SensesWA team here.