We are delighted that Senses Australia had 19 team members nominated for this year’s WA Disability Support Awards www.dswa.org.au Congratulations to Support Worker Bree who was a finalist in the Excellence in Supporting Social Inclusion category for the work she has done with client Andrew.
We would like to congratulate all our team members who were nominated, but also extend our sincere thanks to our clients and family members for nominating and recognising their efforts too.
- Bree Lee – Excellence in Supporting Social Inclusion
- Fiona Abbott – Excellence in Supporting Social Inclusion
- Katrina Dowd – Excellence in Innovation
- Valeria Rocco – Excellence in Regional Support
- Kellie Adam – Excellence in Home and Family Support
- Jane Abbott – Excellence in Advocacy and Rights Promotion
- Linni Oliver – Excellence in Advocacy and Rights Promotion
- Regina Canale – Excellence in Home and Family Support
- Wendy Pottage and Elyse Rose – Excellence in Regional Support
- Thornlie Team – Excellence in Leadership
(Kaley Devine, Alexandra Ayton, Monika Magalengo, Cailtin Daken, Michelle Ruto, Melanie Leong, Michelle Chee and Kelvin Lagat.)
We are already looking forward to next years nominations.